Monday, April 20, 2009

Double Bath and a Blowout!!

Sounds interesting huh?? Well...last night I gave Clancy a bath, which he thoroughly enjoyed! He was clean and smelling GOOD! Clint came in and watched Clancy while I went to look for the dog (I will write about that another day.) When I came back in I noticed that Clint was giving Clancy another bath. I said, "I just gave him a bath." Clint responded by letting me know that Clancy had a BLOW OUT that was HUGE!!! So, he needed another bath. It was all over Clint and Clancy :-) I had to laugh because this NEVER happens to Clint, it is always ME. No pictures to prove this happened, but take my word for it, it was not pretty!

Have a happy week everyone!

Bridget

1 comment:

Charity said...

I think we're due for another update! Please don't make us wait until summer vacation!