We went to church on Sunday morning and then headed to brunch at Aggies Big House in Stillwater... YUMMY!
Even though it was a bit chilly outside, Clancy still wore his Easter outfit...we did make sure he was covered up really well when he was outside. Of course, Daddy did not really like Clancy's outfit, but it is Easter and he sure did look CUTE! I think 1 day out of 365 he is allowed to wear an outfit that Dad doesn't just love. Right??
As for me... this week is state testing for my 5th graders and boy is it boring! I HATE that they have to take these crazy tests, but I guess the state has to have some form of measuring what they know and what they still need work on. It is beautiful outside and I just want to be out there with my students, but we are stuck in the classroom :-( At least it will be over tomorrow!
I mailed of my National Board box yesterday... what a relief to have that over with. As many of you know, I did not certify the first go around, so I had to retake part of it... thank goodness I didn't have to retake ALL of it, I couldn't have done that! Now it is a wait and see game. I will find out if I certified this year in November. Isn't it CRAZY that I have to wait that long?? I might forget about it by then... well maybe not, but you get the picture.
Here are a few more picture of my precious little guy from the weekend. hopefully all of you will be able to meet him in person before he gets too old!






1 comment:
I don't know what Clint in thinking! That outfit is adorable. -Cara
Post a Comment