Monday, April 6, 2009

New Nephew and a 6 month old!

Clint and I are the proud Aunt and Uncle of Bryce Eugene Broome! Congratulations to Colt and Megan! He sure is a cutie... weighing in at 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. He also has a head full of hair... a first for a Broome baby. Check out this sweet picture Clancy wasn't quite sure about Bryce... I think he was a little jealous that mom and dad were holding another baby! He just wasn't his normal bubbly self at the hospital. Here is a picture of him snuggling daddy while we were there...so sweet!Look at those cheeks! I just want to sqeeze them all the time. Clancy turned 6 months old last Thursday... he is growing up so fast! I am scheduling his 6 month pictures as I type this. I will be sure and send them around after we get them taken.
My mom and dad are coming for a visit on Wednesday and boy are we excited about them coming! We are sure to have LOTS of fun! Thanks for checking in on us...
Bridget

2 comments:

CRL said...

What a little cutie!

Happy half-birthday Clancy!

Get my Clancy-fix for the day- Check

Charity said...

Such a cute little fella! Isn't crazy to think he's already half of a year old!