Saturday, August 6, 2011

Visit with Cousins!

Clancy and I spent the last week in Oklahoma City with Clint's sister and her 2 children.  She has twins that were born exactly 1 year and 1 day before Clancy, so it makes for some fun when we go visit.  We had the BEST time there and they all played really well together!  Kendra was the best hostess and even with the temperatures as hot as they were, we did manage to get outside a little bit. 

 Sweet cousins showing love! You can see their red cheeks. It was only 9:00 am and fast approaching 100 degrees!
 Natalie "helping" Clancy!
 When we got ready to leave the park, Kendra's car would not start! We did not panic even though it was burning up outside...thankfully there was a nice man at the park with his daughter and he jumped us off.  We headed straight to Walmart and I sat in the car with the kiddos while Kendra had the car looked at.  Ended up being a loose wire to the battery, thank goodness!  However, Walmart is not who found this problem, that was thanks to Jimmy, her husband!
 Beating the heat by playing in the sprinkler!  This was the one overcast afternoon that we had.
 He had a BLAST!
 Nate and Natalie have umbrellas that they like to play with in the sprinkler.  Such a fun idea and Clancy enjoyed being introduced to this concept.  I guess when you haven't had rain in months, you begin to find other uses for your umbrella! HA!

 Sweet Natalie!
 All three of the kiddos.  Natalie and Nate were so sweet to share their umbrellas with Clancy.
 My CRAZY kiddo!  He loved sitting on the sprinkler!
 I think Clancy's shirt needs to say, "I'm All Mouth." instead of, "I'm All Ears!" HA!
My little cheese ball!

It was nice to get away this past week!  School starts for me this week with the kids coming next week so it is back to being busy, busy! Thanks so much for a great week Kendra!! We love you!

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, I'm so glad Clancy has cousins that he can share fun times with. Looks like he had a wonderful time, but I think he has fun most anywhere he is. He's my boy and I can't wait to see him next month. Love you!