Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mostly Pictures - STARRING Clancy!!!

So... Clancy found his feet a few weeks or even months ago, but he has never, at least I have never seen him, put his toes in his mouth. He is actually sucking on his toes!! He just LOVES to do this now and loves to be naked so he can actually see his feet.
The rest of the pictures on the blog are from a photo shoot that I did this morning at 6 am... who else has a photo session with their baby that early in the morning?? He is actually at his happiest at this time of day, so I took advantage and got some REALLY cute shots. Hope you enjoy!





Are we proud parents or what??? I guess it's alright to be partial to your own child!
Until next time... Bridget

1 comment:

CRL said...

Adorable pictures!