Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is here!!!

Well... Summer is officially here and we are busy, busy, busy. For Memorial Day weekend, we went to Clint's parents for family reunion. It was a lot of fun and Clancy was able to see all of his cousins. Cory read a book to Clancy and he actually listened! Nate was not cooperating for his picture... Clancy also got to see Great-Grandma Broome. She just loves babies and Clancy was so good with her. He even let her feed him his bottle. I love the pictures I took of her holding him.



This past weekend I decided it was finally warm enough for Clancy to try getting in the water outside. We don't have a kiddy pool, but we do have a water trough! My mom died when I told her I cleaned out the water trough for Clancy. I put his swimsuit on him and we went outside and had fun! This is not the best picture, but it will have to work as proof that he really liked the water trough!
Clancy is learning new things every day. He can do the army crawl very well and pretty much gets to what he wants. He should real crawl any day now. He is trying so hard! He is also learning to sleep a little later now that school is out and I don't have to get him up so early. This morning he slept until 6:45 and Clint and I were both still asleep! He is usually our alarm clock at 6:00... way to go buddy! Mom and Dad LOVED their extra sleep this morning.
My mom and dad are coming into town today and then Clancy and I are going back with them to LA on Sunday. I am actually driving and following them. This will be my test run to see how Clancy and I do on our trip there and then I will drive back by myself. I will stay a full week and I am very excited. Although I don't want to leave Clint for a week, I really want to see everyone in LA and there is no way for Clint to come for that long. Clancy and I will sure miss him and be excited to get back home! I will be sure to upate again after our trip.
Enjoy summer everyone!
Bridget

No comments: