This past week we have been getting settled into our new home. It is quite different from our abode in Oklahoma considering we had 24 acres there and here we have about 1/2 an acre, but the house is lovely and we are adjusting. Clint has a wonderful new place for his horses that he is leasing and so he is just fine with the set up. We now live about a mile from my parents and that is taking some getting used to, not in a bad way, I am just not used to them being down the road. It sure has made this moving process a lot easier because they have helped us so very much, especially with Clancy. It can be trying to move with a 20 month old getting into everything, but with Ci Ci and Poppa there to entertain it sure makes things easier! My grandfather only lives about a 1/2 mile down the road and my brother and his wife only live about 1/2 mile as well. We are surrounded by family after living 8 hours away from them for 8 years. It is nice to be back "home."
Clint started his new job on Monday and I will hopefully interview this week for a teaching position in our town. I am hopeful to teach elementary, but with the way the economy is I will just be happy to have a job!
Our new home
The Living Area
Dining room
Kitchen
One of my favorite things about this house is that it has an office! I have a nice computer desk that my grandfather built when he lived here and he left it for me...I LOVE having a place to put all of my "stuff." I am still trying to get it all organized, but I have to do that when little man is asleep because he is not allowed in the office!Speaking of little man...here is a picture that captures his personality just perfectly!
I hope that you all enjoyed a quick glimpse into our move...my goal is to blog at least once a week. So far it has taken me 2 days just to get this post up! We shall see how it goes this time around! Please come back and visit!
Bridget



1 comment:
Wonderful blog sweetheart! So glad you are back blogging!
Post a Comment