WOW! What happened to the month of June??? I guess when you move to a new state and begin a "new" life things kind of go by quickly! Good things happened during the month of June however...I got a JOB!! I will be teaching 1/2 time at the Magnet School 6,7 and 8 grade gifted Languate Arts. I am not sure about the other 1/2 of my job yet, but I am guaranteed another 1/2. It will most likely be at another school, but I am grateful to be at the Magnet school at least part time. I'm praying that something will open up there so that I can be there full time. Teaching 6,7, and 8th grade will be a change for me as I have taught 5th grade for the past 7 years and I REALLY liked them! I am sure that I will adjust and love this new job just as much. I will try to enjoy the rest of my summer, because MAN IT IS FLYING BY!
This past weekend was my birthday as well as the 4th of July, so we packed up and went to Shreveport for the weekend. We had the BEST time! It was so good to get away for a couple of nights. We did a little shopping and relaxing. Clint's singles groups from when he went to church in Shreveport had a reunion and most of them hadn't seen each other in about 8 years. It was so much fun! I thought it was funny that everyone that had children had boys and they had so much fun playing with each other. It is always nice to get together with Christian friends and hang out...it was like we had just seen them yesterday! I loved hearing wear the Lord has taken all of them and how the Lord has worked in all of our lives. It was a great afternoon!
Well...onto Mr. Clancy...he is into EVERYTHING! He absolutely adores the Wonder Pets on Nick Jr.
 |
| Watching Wonder Pets |
 |
| Mom...don't interrupt my Wonder Pets! |
Speaking of Wonder Pets...Ci Ci (My Mom) found out that Nick Jr. live was coming to a city near us and so she decided that Clancy just has to go, so she bought us tickets and we are so excited! I can't believe that I am going to sit through it as well as her, but the look on his face when the Wonder Pets come out should be priceless! I can't wait!
 |
| I told him to smell the flowers and I had to snap fast, because he was quick! |
 |
| The only picture of me with Mr. Man on the 4th. Not the greatest, but it will have to work! |
So far July has been wonderful! I am going to try my best to blog at least once a week now, but it just seems like I don't always have time. I don't understand how some women blog everyday or sometimes even 2 times a day, it boggles my mind, but...to each his own!
1 comment:
Congrats on your new job! I hope you really enjoy it and get to work at the magnet school full time. Clancey is growing so fast. He looks like he's got a happy disposition.
Post a Comment