Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happenings!

Things have been super busy around our house the past week!  I interviewed Monday for a position in our local school district and will hopefully be hearing something VERY soon...I really want to know what I will be teaching next year.  Those of you that know me well know that I really like to plan and I can't do that until I know what I will be teaching!  I am learning to be patient with this process and know that I should just be thankful that I am being interviewed for jobs in this economy. 

I am enjoying this summer with Clancy much more than I ever thought!  I am trying to do things each day to keep us busy.  Yesterday we went to the park in Monroe and Clancy had a wonderful time, but it was just so hot we didn't stay but about 30 minutes.  We ate lunch at McDonalds and that is always fun.  Today we went swimming and of course my little man just LOVES that!  I did not have my camera on either adventure, so therefore, there are no pictures :-(  It is really hard to take my camera to the pool when it is just me and Clancy, and yesterday I just forgot it!  I am going to try to do better next time!

We have been able to see my parents a lot since we now only live about 2 miles from them. :-)  Last night we went to eat with them and my dad drove the "State Farm Bug" as I like to call it.  Well...as you will see, Clancy LOVES this car!

This car is totally cool!

Where does the key go??

Oh, there it is!!!
Ci Ci and Poppa getting ready to go cruisin'!!
Hopefully my next post will be full of information about my new job!  I am hopeful that I will hear something in the next couple of days!  Please pray that I hear something too so that the waiting game can be over.  Thanks for stopping by!

Bridget




No comments: