So... we are putting a new roof on our house this week and man it is A LOT of work! Clint and I began taking it off on Sunday and we finished on Monday night with the help of some friends. Yesterday and today our friends Cara and Kevin came in to help us put it on. Kevin has put on a few roofs and knows what he is doing, so he is teaching Clint. Cara and I only help when they get behind. It sure will be nice when it is complete...not how I planned on spending my Spring Break, but oh well... I guess it has to be done. Here are a few pics of the guys putting it on.


I know they will be TIRED when they are finished. A HUGE thank you to Kevin and Cara for helping us with this endeavor! You guys are the BEST!



1 comment:
Oh My Gosh!
You have to teach me how to change my font like that! Your blog is looking really good.
Post a Comment