I can't believe that in a couple of weeks he will be 6 months old! I better schedule the 6 month photo shoot before it's too late. Now he looks like this...

My how time flies!! We are having so much fun with him. He is discovering new things everyday! He is now really into playing with his feet and trying to roll over. He has done it a couple of times, but isn't too interested. He loves to stand up though... could that be a sign that he wants to walk??? I sure hope not... not yet at least! He is full of joy and is happy most all of the time. We are so blessed and thank the Lord everyday for this wonderful blessing! Who knew parenting would be so much fun??!!!



3 comments:
Bridget-
So glad you have a blog. I'll look forward to reading about Clancy updates. Hope you love it as much as I do.
Clancy is such a cutie and always looks so happy!
Hey...it's Holly, from Diane Smith's homegroup...remember me? I just wanted to say congrats on your baby! He is a doll. I did a double take when I saw that you had a baby, because it seemed like you and Clint weren't even thinking about having kids in homegroup. Kids are awesome!
You have a great Blog and I really appreciate your open expressions of faith. I THINK this "comment" is going to get through.
Alfred (Grandpa)
Post a Comment