Monday, July 25, 2011

Picnic, Park, and Zoo

Clancy and I had a great day!  I decided that we had to get out of this house even though it is SO hot outside.  We ran a few errands and then went to the park for a picnic.  You may remember from my previous post that the park has a free zoo right beside it, so we went there as well. It has actually been a few weeks since we have been because of the hot weather.  
 Attempt to get a picture of my little man before heading out for the day...this is typical for him! He pulled his hat down right as I was about to take the picture!
 All ready for our picnic from McDonald's!
 Can you see the longhorn?  Clancy was so excited he was close to us!
 Just look at those red cheeks.  It was so very hot, but he had fun anyway.
 I think he was getting tired.  This could be why he slept almost 3 hours for his nap today!
 Speaking of nap...this is what I did while he napped.  I made Pioneer Woman Buffalo Wings.  I, however, do not eat them because they are too hot, but Clint LOVES them and likes to take them to work.  I made enough for him for a few days at work.  He has been working so much lately that the only way I get to cook for him is to fix him stuff to take to work. 
 The two main ingredients for the wing sauce.  See why they are too hot for me??!!
I will leave you with a picture of Clancy eating dinner.  Notice the Cheetoh fingers!  He always says, "I want the orange bag chips!"

No comments: