Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Water Park Fun!

This little man has been in Oklahoma City visiting his cousins since Monday and I am ready to see him!  Tomorrow can't get here soon enough!


In other news...A few weeks ago, Clint and I have found a wonderful water park to visit this summer.  It is in Great Bend, KS and is so much fun.  It is run by the city and is so clean and only $4 per person and Clancy is free!  Can't get much better than that.  It is about an hour drive, but completely worth it.  There is also a zoo right next to it that we visit either before or after the water park.


 To say that Clancy loves the water would be an understatement!

 He went down this slide no less than 50 times all alone!



 Taking a break from all of the fun.
 Here is a pic of the water park.  It has 8 big kid/adult slides that Clint and I LOVED!
 Pops and Granna even went with us and we visited the zoo as well.


  I think we will be visiting Great Bend again in the future.  It was a wonderful day with family and we enjoyed it so very much!

No comments: