Saturday, July 23, 2011

Visit with Friends

We were so excited to get to see Kevin and Cara when we visited Stillwater! Cara was my student teacher about 5 years ago in Stillwater and we have been close friends ever since.  The last time we saw them Cara was GREAT with child and now they have sweet Harper who is 4 months old and adorable!  Her demeanor reminds me a lot of Clancy.  She is real laid back and seems to be an easy baby.  Clancy really took to her and thought she was adorable as well.  He just kept looking at her and smiling and making her laugh.  It was so cute!

Here is Clancy giving Harper a BIG hug.  I was afraid he might suffocate her, but she never even cried!  
Clint even got in on the Harper action!
Momma's and their babies...obviously we are looking at the other camera!
Before we left, Clancy gave Harper a goodbye kiss...her Daddy didn't get too mad, but I think I might see a future for these two!

We really did have a great time visiting and can't wait until we can see our dear friends again...hopefully there won't be too much time in between visits next time!

1 comment:

CRL said...

I agree! The more often we see you guys, the better!!!